Sunday, March 30, 2014

Back to Eden Film - How to Garden with less water, save time and money - Watch the Trailer here!

I recently wrote an article for YCN (Yahoo Contributor's Network) on my review of the Back to Eden Film method of gardening. I was impressed with the documentary I had to read more about it and try it myself. The simplicity of the method is to use wood chips to layer various types of compost that you could get for free if you're resourceful and no back breaking rototilling and little to no watering. To read my article click here: Gardening the Back to Eden Film Method Saves Time and Money.

You can watch the trailer of the Back to Eden Film for free right here on my blog.

Click on the video to watch the trailer.


To watch the entire Back to Eden Film for free on Vimeo just click on the link. Let me know what you think in the comment section below, it will change the way you do gardening.

I'll be posting more about my gardening adventures, thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment